Why Should Buyers Use Lime Green Realty?
Buy a house, get paid cash**
When you use a Lime Green Realty agent to buy any house that is for sale in Central Alberta by any real estate company, we will share the commission we earn with you in the form of a cash back cheque on possession day for $1,500 (for any property over $250,000 and $1,000 for any property under $250,000). 98% of our buyers receive a cheque on possession day. As of December 2016, we have given over $870,000 in cash back cheques to our buyers.
We care about our clients
Lime Green Realty cares about your real estate transaction and has your best interests at heart. We do not use high-pressure sales techniques. We see ourselves as educators and advisors, providing you with useful information to allow you to make informed decisions regarding your sale or purchase.
The experience you need
Whether you are a first time buyer, an investor, or looking to sell your current home and buy a different home, you can count on us. You will appreciate the experience we have to guide you through the process, whether it is your first purchase or your tenth.
All of our agents complete an intense mentorship program in their first two years with Lime Green Realty. This ensures our agents are professional, highly technical, full-time agents who can ensure you are well informed regarding all aspects of selling or buying.
Common Buyer Questions
- No, you can have any agent, show you any property listed for sale in Central Alberta.
- This is where the expertise and experience from a real estate agent is required. You can expect to spend approximately one hour getting the paper work together and signing the "Offer to Purchase". Next step is the negotiation which can take a few hours up to a few days. It is important that you are available either by telephone or in person during the negotation in the event a counter offer is made from your offer. Once the offer is accepted by the seller, any changes to the contract must be initialed by both parties.
- Yes you must use a lawyer for this transaction when working with most real estate agents. Your lending institution may also require that you use a lawyer regardless if you purchase your property through a real estate agent or through a for sale by owner.
- We would recommend getting your insurance in place prior to removing conditions in the event that your insurance company requires specific information or will have execptions or issues that need to be addressed. Your lawyer will require proof of insurance prior to your lending institution releasing your mortgage, so the sooner you can have this in place the better. Also, make sure that your insurance company faxes the information to your lawyer.
- It is not required by law, but as your real estate agent we highly recommend that you have a home inspection completed. A home inspector can provide an objective visual inspection of the property to determine future maintenance issues with key components of your property, such as electrical, plumbing, heating and even potential water problems. This is also a great way for buyers to determine what types of maintenance costs they can expect over the short term.
- As part of the services we provide to our clients, we do a walk through of the property with you, once keys are released. That way, if there are any major problems, we can try to have them addressed immediately. We will arrange a time to meet you at the property on possession day to ensure all the items that were listed in the contract have remained in the house. We will also turn on appliances to make sure they work, run the taps, flush the toilets, turn the showers on, etc. to make sure everything is in good working order. We will make sure you have information such as alarm codes and mail keys. And then the house is all yours!