For the first time ever, Lime Green Realty is giving our clients the opportunity to WIN $3000 IN CASH!
Clients of Lime Green Realty know how much money we save them in commissions while providing them full real estate services and now, we are giving back even more!
Its hard to believe, but in 2019, we will be celebrating Lime Green Realty’s 10-Year Anniversary! We’ve had such a successful past 9 years and we are so thankful and appreciative of our clients and supporters, that in celebration of this milestone, we are announcing the “Win Back Your Listing Commission” promotion.
How to Enter:
When you list your property with Lime Green Realty and sell your property through Lime Green Realty, on or before April 30, 2019, your name will be entered in a random draw, where one lucky winner will receive their listing commission back in the form of $3,000 CASH!
If you, or someone you know, is planning to sell a house or property in the next 6 months, there are three thousand more reasons to sell it with Lime Green Realty. Someone’s going to win $3,000 in cash and it could be you!
Contact us to find out more details about this promotion and how you can sell your home with not only a locally owned, full-service real estate brokerage, but with Central Alberta’s #1 Listing Agent!
- Your property must be listed with and sold through Lime Green Realty, between November 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019, to be entered in this sweepstakes.
- Our clients that have their property listed for sale with Lime Green Realty as of the official start date, Nov 1, 2018, will also be eligible to win if their property sells through Lime Green Realty prior to May 1, 2019.
- Limit of one entry per property sold.
- Winner will be chosen by random draw on May 1, 2019. Live draw will be video recorded and posted to one or more social media channel(s).
- Winner of the $3,000 cash prize will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as well as on the Lime Green Realty website blog, and other future publications of Lime Green Realty, yet to be determined.
- A name publication consent form will be required to be signed at time of real estate transaction to be entered in the draw pool.
Good luck to all qualifiers!